Thursday, May 31, 2012

Tennis Thursday

Today has been so beautiful outside!!!!! I was excited all day about my plans this afternoon to play tennis with my girlfriend Lisa. The weather could not have been more perfect and my day could not have gone any slower!

The usual but it works for me.

Lunch. The calories are terrible and all I get are the chips and quac.

Pre tennis snack.

 Starbucks lost power today so that were serving on the sidewalk! Beautiful day for a free drink:)

Glad we reserved a court because it was busy at the country club today!!

The pool is open!! Maybe next time.... We had a great time playing tennis but reality was calling and we needed to get home.

Dinner was a streak fajita with lots of peppers and fresh guac with a side of Alexia onion rings.

My husband was working late so my daughter Taylor suggested more tennis!! So we headed to the high school.

We played for about an hour and she is an amazing player. She gave me some great pointers:) I love playing but definitely have room for improvement!! Once I got home I ran a quick mile for my Running Streak challenge.

I enjoyed a few fresh strawberries before heading up to bed. So much going on this weekend. Running group Saturday morning and 2 graduation parties Saturday afternoon. Then my daughters baby shower Sunday:) Family time all weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment