Monday, May 14, 2012

Rainy Monday

My morning started off early with an 8am dentist appointment. Just a routine cleaning. I enjoy going to the dentist. I love how my teeth feel after they are polished:)


 If you are a regular flosser, you are in and out of the dentist in no time!! I know so many people who hate going. So sad. People need to realize how important your teeth are to your overall health!

Breakfast.

Morning snacks. Raisins & Almonds.

Did not leave myself enough time to pack my lunch so I hit up Starbucks. Pepper popcorn and a spinach wrap. 

Watermelon around 3.

Think I ate this out of boredom and avoiding what I needed to take care of around the house. I was NOT hungry when I ate this but I did anyway....

Carrots and ranch. We all snacked on this while we prepared dinner.

Dinner was baked chicken, red skinned potatoes and veggie bean mix. Too many starches!! This is a salad size plate. 

Hitting the treadmill at 8pm to watch the Bachelorette!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment