Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Not Runnin Outside Today!

Wow, every time I thought the coast was clear and I could head outside to run, another storm would roll in. So instead I am getting ready to go down and jump on the treadmill. I do not like running on the mill so I will probably put on the 10lb weighted vest and use the incline to get a great sweaty workout. Hopefully, there will be some good shows on tv to entertain me.

Usual.

Morning snack.

Lunch.

In the afternoon I snacked on homemade guac, hummus and carrots.

Dinner was SO good!! I made chicken with honey Dijon mustard and almond slivers, asparagus and sliced sweet potatoes. So so good!!

So good!! This is a dinner size plate. I enjoyed the potatoes plain and when I baked the asparagus, I just sprinkled pepper and Kosher salt. The chicken was so incredibly tasty!!! I saw this on a Dr. Oz show:)

The treadmill is calling my name!!!


2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the storms. It's been crazy up here in NYC! I don't mind a little rain but it was literally dumping buckets earlier today. But good for you for getting it done, even if it's not outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The rain was so crazy yesterday!! Today was beautiful and I got in a good 4 mile humid run:)

      Delete