Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Run Day

So happy with my weigh in this morning. Just a few more pounds, but I wish I was toned!! At 45, is it possible to get a "toned tummy?" Guess we will find out. It is going to depend on how much time I put into it!!

Breakfast, I also had a hard boiled egg.

Lunch started off with string cheese and triscuits.

Egg salad sandwich on ww.

Dessert.

Late afternoon before my run.

Dinner started with a salad with lots of veggies no cheese. Salad size plate.

Whole wheat spaghetti, ground turkey and sauce. Salad size plate.

After work I headed out for a 4 mile run. Very humid here today!! It felt good to get out and run after taking two days off after my half. Tomorrow, I am meeting a friend to play tennis. She has reserved "court 5" for us  and I am excited anytime I can mix things up with my workouts!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment