Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Treadmill Tuesday

Today after work, I had a hair appointment to get some highlights. By the time I got home the stormy weather was fast approaching. So I had to scratch the idea of an outside run and hit the treadmill instead. Day two of the Running Streak and I got in another 3.5 miles.

Breakfast..

Lunch was PB on ww, string cheese and Triscuits.

Ate this Zone bar on the way to my hair appointment. Really good.

100 calorie popcorn while dinner was cooking.

Dinner was a hamburger with fresh guac and a wedge of skinny cow cheese, Alexia wedge fries.

Dessert. 

We had some bad stormy weather tonight. Glad my family is all safe and tucked in bed sleeping. Now I am off to bed. Daughter #3 wants to go for a run in the morning with me!! My nephew is graduating high school tomorrow night, so running after work is going to be out of the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment