Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sprints!

Not much going on today. The end of the school year is just a few weeks away, so things are going to be getting super busy! I am just enjoying some downtime before all the craziness begins.

Breakfast..

Snack..

Lunch was tuna on ww, string cheese and SunChips.

Afternoon snack 100 calorie popcorn.

Dinner started off with a salad.

1 cup whole wheat pasta, turkey and sauce with a slice of ww french bread plain. Salad size plate.

Dessert was a frozen banana smoothie. 

Tonight, my husband wanted to go for a walk. It was so nice out, so I changed into my running clothes. My husband does not run. This worked out great for me. I did sprints between mailboxes then would walk back to where my husband was. I got an awesome workout and we spend time together:) I ended up doing a total of 3 miles. My husband got in a 2 mile walk. Win win.


No comments:

Post a Comment