Monday, May 21, 2012

College Graduate!

So excited for daughter #3, Kelsey Ann. Today, she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Criminal Justice from the University of Maryland!!

Kelsey

My four daughters! We now have 3 college graduates to brag about and we will be sending off our forth daughter in the fall for her freshman year. Crazy how time flies. When they were little, everyone would say, "Enjoy them while they are young....they grow up fast!" I was so exhausted then, that I thought that would never happen!! Well guess what?? It did and I could not be more proud.

My family. Love them!

Proud parents...

After the graduated we went to celebrate at a favorite restaurant. Obviously, no one was looking!!

We made her wear her cap during lunch!!

We had a great day!!! It was an early graduation so it was nice to go and have a wonderful celebration lunch afterward. Everyone was able to take off work and we enjoyed the entire day together. No workout today. Just family time:) Too much exciting stuff going on but I have continued to take pics of my daily eats and I will start that back up tomorrow. I am sure I consumed way too many calories, but this was the time to enjoy and not feel guilty about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment