Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Just a Walkin

It turned out to be a beautiful day here in MD today! I was happy to get off at 2 today but had so much to do at home to really enjoy it. Here are my eats for the day :)


Just a given. I always start my day off with a banana.


Clif bar.


Mid morning snack.


Lunch was PB sandwich on ww, string cheese, serving size of corn chips and Kashi bar.


Late afternoon snack. This was in my race goodie bag. So good :)


Dinner was a tortilla, green peppers, red onion, tomatoes, turkey pepperoni, pizza sauce and 2% cheese.


So so good!! I made myself 2!!! I think I figured each one to be about 250 calories, but all healthy!

Race Photos are up!!

After dinner my husband wanted to go for a walk. I love this! He has been trying to incorporate some walking into his lifestyle! We walked for about 45 minutes (sometimes it felt more like a stroll lol) and walked 2.5 miles. I would run ahead and walk back to meet him to test my knee out. It felt good so I may try to get a run in tomorrow. The weather is suppose to be getting warm this week and I am so ready!!


1 comment: