Saturday, June 30, 2012

Foodie Penpal Part 2

I hope everyone read my Foodie Penpal Reveal post! In case you didn't, make sure you check it out. I received some awesome stuff. I forgot to mention that I sent a package out to Mrs. Maki Cooks. Please go check out her blog to see all her goodies!! This was such a fun process, that I am going to sign up again for the month of July. It is a great way to meet other bloggers and get some neat new food ideas.

Today was the last day of our vacation and we woke to another beautiful day. We managed a few more hours at the beach!! I was excited to spend a few hours there with my daughter and son in law who arrived late night. 

I know it is hard to tell  but my daughter is due to have her baby in 20 days!!!

Well, we are home from vacation and it is time for me to get unpacking. Hope everyone has a great day and stay cool. It is very HOT on the east coast!!

Please check out my last post on my Foodie PenPal Reveal :)


No comments:

Post a Comment