Monday, June 11, 2012

Plain Tired

Well, I think the past few weeks have finally caught up with me! I am really tired. We have had so much going on with the end of the school year, and I am just wore out. I was ready to head out for a run this evening, but I just did not have the energy. I considered the treadmill but then one of my daughters told me I should just give myself a break. So instead, I finished cleaning up dinner and tried to relax. Tomorrow I hope to feel like a new person!! 

Breakfast

Almonds for morning snack.

Lunch was PB sandwich on ww, string cheese and Triscuits.

Zone bar while on puppy duty!! Amos is super cute and doing really well but puppies are so much work!!

My husband got this watermelon when he was on the eastern shore Sunday. I cut this open while making dinner. It was AMAZING!!!

Dinner was salad with lots of veggies, burger without the bun and a handful of chips. This is a dinner size plate.

Dessert was more watermelon!!!

Has anyone watched the new weight loss show that is on Sunday nights?? The episode last night was amazing. So inspiring. The episode really showed me the importance of weight training. I always do cardio! I feel like the pounds will creep back up if not. I also worry that I will loose what I have gained in my running if I skip a run, in favor of weight training. How do I balance this out???? Help!!


No comments:

Post a Comment