Saturday, June 30, 2012

Foodie Penpal

I'm so excited to be a part of Foodie Penpals! I have seen this on other blogs and wanted to know ASAP how I could be a part of it. It is such a great idea and it has really grown in popularity!! Each month you get assigned with someone to send a package of goodies to and receive a package from a different pen pal. This is my first month as a Foodie PenPal!


All packages are mailed out on the 15th of each month. It is hard to keep all the excitement until the 30th. My package arrived in plenty of time!

 
 I received my package from Elizabeth at Reading Between the Miles.
This was her first time sending out a package as well! I think she did a great job! Be sure to check out her cute blog!


My box of goodies 


My sweet note from Elizabeth. She chose some amazing stuff.

My package was amazing! It included such a variety. I love Justin's butters- she included the almond and hazelnut. I love to spread these on bananas. I am excited to try the Power Bar Energy Bites. They look so good.
I am a popcorn lover but have never tried the Orville Lime & Salt. It did not take me long to get into the Newman's Own peanut butter cups!! I also received some granola and a can of energy drink to give a try.


My daughter insisted that I pose with my goodies.

A huge thanks to Elizabeth for making my first time participating in the Foodie Penpals so fun!!!


2 comments: