Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sweet Tooth Monday

Breakfast thanks to the Hubs.

I enjoyed a few handfuls of this awesome stuff in the car. Fisher's Popcorn:)  Later in the afternoon I opened it up and walked over to the couch. I had just painted my nails and was trying to be really careful but ended up DROPPING the entire bucket!! I seriously broke down crying. Like a 2 year old!!! Just not meant for me to eat. I felt bad for everyone else too, but they felt bad that I was crying!! Everyone was like, "Mom, we can go buy more popcorn. Not a big deal." 

Lunch was turkey, swiss, light mayo and lettuce on ww. I also had a single serving bag of Lay's chips 150 cal.

Since I had spilled the popcorn after lunch and most of it ended up in the vacuum (thanks honey for cleaning that up but my nails were wet!) I grabbed a snack baggie of tootsie rolls. 

Dinner was a huge salad with tons of veggies topped with leftover London broil for the night before. Topped with Ken's.

Not one but two for dessert:)

Third night in a row I was able to get out for a run. It was a nice sweaty 3 miles and when I got back I hopped on my bike and did another 3 miles to cool down. 

Late night snacking times 2 of Swedish fish! Why divide them up if I can going to eat more then one serving?? Ugh!



No comments:

Post a Comment