Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Treadmill Tuesday

It is warming up in MD today. Tomorrow is suppose to be even hotter! I had so many things to do around the house after work, that the day got away from me. Never enough time in the day!

Breakfast.

Snack.

Lunch.

Afternoon snack.

Dinner started with a salad with lots of veggies. I love the Ken's salad dressing.

 Dinner was two stuffed shells and a light English muffin. Salad size plate.

 I finally got things cleaned up after dinner and hit the treadmill. I wore the weighted vest and just walked for an hour. Totally fine with that. I still worked up a good sweat:)

Tomorrow we have a busy day. Our youngest daughter has orientation at Salisbury University. It is a 3 hour drive and we need to get there before 9 so I am off to bed!!

I hope to share my bucket list for the summer tomorrow:)


No comments:

Post a Comment