Monday, June 4, 2012

Sugar Sugar

Let me just say that I did enjoy myself greatly this weekend in the food department! Wow, is it every hard to get yourself back in control especially with sugar. I enjoyed cake and numerous cookies (along with some amazing food) both Saturday and Sunday, that today I have really been craving it!! Wanting sugar and sleep is not a good combination. I have been trying my best today into the food department but my "Running Streak" has ended. Sunday, was my daughters baby shower and with so much going on, I honestly forgot about it. Today, I was just too tired and a late afternoon nap was much needed. I knew that I was so tired that even if I went for a run, I would raid the pantry once I walked in the door. So the nap won. 

Breakfast

Lunch was PB on ww, string cheese and Triscuits.

100 calorie popcorn.

Late snack

Enjoyed these with dinner.

Dinner was 110 calorie bagel thin,  a 1 egg/2 egg white omelet with 1/4 cup light cheese. I added just a little butter to the bagel. 

After dinner, I have to confess that I ate an entire half a watermelon. Well, most of it anyone!! I guess it could have been worse.

Tomorrow is a new day!!

I hope everyone enjoyed the Baby Shower post:)


2 comments:

  1. i agree teresa that it is hard to rebound from a fun filled weekend. also do not worry about the running streak. i actually felt like it was too stressful! good for you for resting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have finally figured out that I can allow myself a day or event where I can just relax and enjoy myself and it's okay. I just get right back on board with eating well. Years ago had I done this it would have just been downhill from there!! Feels good to have this kind of control.

    ReplyDelete