Sunday, June 10, 2012

More Puppy Pics

My morning started with a 6.5 mile hilly run with my running group. A beautiful morning for a run. I just love this group of people. I have found a nice pace and continue to be surprised by myself and how far I have come! Before I got back from my run, other runners in the group put a magnet on my car bumper that has our running group info ERR. I am officially one of them!!

On my way to meet the group. I ate half a banana and Clif bar. Finished the rest after my run.

I knew it would be warm out so I was happy to bring my hand held water bottle. Figures, I ended up leaving it in the car!!! I really regretted this around mile 5!

Enjoyed a whole wheat bagel with light cream cheese.

 I just had a small salad for lunch with a handful of chips. Salad size plate.


 After lunch my daughter, niece and I headed to the mall to get a few things. I enjoyed a Yogiberry.


Dinner was left over spaghetti, string cheese and a few Triscuits.

I shouldn't had, but I did!!!
 

Seriously, how cute is he??  The new addition to the family, our Chesapeake Bay Retriever. My husband named him Amos.

They are getting along great. Nitro seems happy for a friend :)

One of the girls brought these into the house. Not good. Late night snacking and I would have felt guilty if I did not include this!! If I eat it, I post it!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!!

2 comments: