Thursday, June 14, 2012

Treadmill Thursday

Another beautiful day here in MD. This is when I really enjoy having a Jeep Wrangler with the top down. We have been talking about possibly selling it in the fall, but today was one of those days when I thought...NOT! 

Clif bar and banana.

 
 The string cheese and Wheat Thins were suppose to be for lunch but enjoyed these around 11.

Lunch:) the usual but when I went over to Starbucks for a refill I grabbed a bag of pepper popcorn.

 When I got home from work I just wanted to eat to eat!! Why???!! So I grabbed another string cheese but unlike my portioned Wheat Thins earlier, I had several handfuls straight from the box. Way too many.

Then it was time to take this big guy
 to the vet. He did so good!

Since it was just my husband and I for dinner, we grabbed a pizza. I enjoyed two greasy slices but then....

I enjoyed another. Don't ask!!!!

After we ate and enjoyed the dogs outside for the evening, I really needed to do my nails. I got my running clothes and shoes on then painted my nails. I waited about 20 minutes before I jumped on the treadmill. Great way to multi task right?? Exercise while waiting for nails to dry. Win win.  I walked for just over 30 minutes. Not the best workout, but better then nothing. Right?? 




No comments:

Post a Comment