Monday, June 4, 2012

Baby Shower

Wow, I had a super busy exciting weekend!! Saturday morning was my running group and we rocked out 5 hilly miles. I love this group and so glad that I worked up the nerve to join. Then late Saturday afternoon we had two graduation parties to go to. Three of our nephews graduated HS/college and the parties were amazing and so was the food!!! I started my Saturday taking pictures of my food, but then it just became too much at the parties with so many people around. That's when I figured I would give myself a break and just enjoy it. I enjoyed it WAY too much!

Here are pictures of the shower we had on Sunday. My daughter is due with a boy in July!! Having four daughters, my husband and I are super excited to spoil a grandson.

My daughter Jennifer and her husband Ryan.

How she announced baby name.

"Feather her Nest" theme. We created one long table that sat over 30 guests

Cake

Invites asked for everyone to bring a pair of socks. So cute.

Me with two of my girls.

Everyone loved the "guess the baby" game.

Me with all my girls!! 

The shower was a huge success and the weather could not have been prettier. So nice to celebrate with so many family and friends. Everyone enjoyed all the yummy food too. My daughters did a beautiful job planning this shower for their big sister. So sweet. We took over 200 pictures!! So many great ideas we got from Pinterest. I will be pinning soon:)

Jennifer received so many wonderful gifts. They certainly "feathered her nest."  Now, we just wait.......


No comments:

Post a Comment