Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Weigh In & Highlites!

I was happy to see this number today!!

Clif and banana for breakfast.

Kashi Cookie.

PB sandwich on ww, almonds and cheese for lunch.

Woohoo. Appointment at 3 today for highlites and a cut!!

Sitting under the dryer, eating a KIND bar.

Happy with the color:)

Munched on grapes and strawberries while we got dinner ready.

Salad was excellent!! Fresh veggies from my garden. 

Chicken baked with honey dijon mustard and sliced almonds, sliced sweet potato, couscous and a slice of french bread. Dinner was yummy thanks to daughter #3. 

After dinner was all cleaned up and my food settled, I changed into my running clothes and headed outside. I did a good 4 miler. I realize now that I run so much better in the morning. This is something I really have to work on. Morning runs.

Enjoyed two sugar free pops when I got back.

Well, I am showered and nails are painted. Once they are dry enough, I am headed to bed!! Today, was a busy, awesome, fun, beautiful day:)

 


2 comments:

  1. i run better in the morning too! love your hair....so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kalli. It always feels good to get your hair done!!

    ReplyDelete