Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Exciting Tuesday!!

Such a great day for me!!! Today, I registered for Fitbloggin!!! 

Super excited!!!! http://fitbloggin.com/ is taking place in Baltimore in September. I even booked my hotel. This is for bloggers interested in living a healthy lifestyle. Two days of learning!!! Plus, some of my favorite bloggers are going to be there!! Seriously, I cannot wait!

I started a new running training program today. I downloaded Hal Hidgon's program on my iphone. I also had on my Garmin. Today was suppose to be a 3 miler but since I accidentally hit pause twice, it would start the program over!! Ugh, then I looked at my Garmin and I never hit the start button. I had to follow the program and hit the 3 miles for it to record my progress, so this is why I ended up running 4. Next run, I will lock my phone!! Still, a good hot sweaty run.

Breakfast

 Lunch.

Kashi snack.

100 calorie popcorn.

Dinner. Turkey, raw veggies, couscous, cornbread.

Enjoyed 2 sugar free pops after my run.

Are any of my favorite bloggers attending FitBloggin??? There are so many bloggers that inspire me and I can't wait to meet them!



No comments:

Post a Comment