Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Treadmill Tuesday

So excited to have tomorrow off!! I have so much I want to get done around the house. So, I have high hopes of being productive. Trying to decide if tomorrow should be a rest day, or go for an early morning run. I tend to get more done around the house when I roll out of bed and get right to work. Guess I will figure that out in the morning.

Breakfast.

Trail mix for an morning snack.

Lunch- PB sandwich on ww, laughing cow cheese and Triscuits.



Hungry on my way back to the vacuum store this afternoon!! Yes, went back to the vacuum store and spent $139 dollars on a replacement hose, but I had no choice. Plus, I was having anxiety over not have a working vacuum. I know, I have issues!! After a quick stop there I headed to the mall go get my eyebrows "threaded." So obsessed with the entire "threading" process. If you have never tried it you must.

Since I was at the mall, I had to treat myself!! Love me some Yogiberry:)

My oldest daughter, Jennifer and her husband Ryan came for dinner tonight. We grilled burgers and veggies from Jen and Ryan's garden.

Instead of a burger, I had two turkey dogs (35 cal. each) with laughing cow cheese on a ww bun. The grilled zucchini was amazing and I also had a huge salad. 

After our company left and dinner was cleaned up, I got on the treadmill. I really thought I would not have time, but once my husband was asleep on the couch, and all the girls were out, It was already 8:30, but I figured what the heck. I walked for an hour, half with the weighted vest.

Off to bed. Lots going on tomorrow!!





2 comments:

  1. Your dinner looks delicious! I have never though to put Laughing Cow Cheese on my hotdogs before. Thank you, it is a must do now :) Also, great way to get in exercise before the day ended!!

    --I just started my own blog yesterday, check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love threading! Just discovered it about a year ago and it's so much better than anything else! Good for you for sneaking a workout in before bed--it would have been so easy to skip that. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete