Monday, July 16, 2012

Back in the Swing

Today is Monday and I am back in the swing of things. Now that the party is behind us, we have no further commitments for the rest of the summer and that is a great feeling:) I hope my husband and I can get a weekend away before the summer is over, but I guess we will have to wait and see. The summer is going by so fast!!! 

Breakfast, Clif and a banana.

Snack was a string cheese.

Lunch was a PB sandwich on ww, popcorn and veggies.

Late afternoon snack. Light English muffin.

Dinner, was a veggie footlong on ww with yellow mustard. I had a small bowl of chips but admit to grabbing a few more from the bag. I really should not have eaten the entire sub. I should have saved half for tomorrow!!! I can tell that this past week that I have just been eating more and need to rein it in.

2 sugar free pops.

I got in 4 miles on the treadmill with the weighted vest. Walking, I mixed up the speed and incline for a nice sweaty work out.  I also watched the OC Housewives for my entertainment!!




No comments:

Post a Comment