Saturday, April 28, 2012

Yard Sale Saturday

Went to bed pretty late last night and then had a terrible night sleep. Finally got out of bed around 6:30am and headed to the grocery store. I can honestly say that my grocery trip was enjoyable! I was there super early for a Saturday and it was empty and the produce and store shelves were well stocked. 

After I got back I made my husband and I breakfast. Not too hard, fresh bagels from the deli.


Today is going to be a CARB loading day:)

After breakfast we headed to a huge yard sale that our community puts on each year. There were a few items that I needed to find for a baby shower that we are having for our oldest daughter. So excited that I was able to find exactly what I was looking for. I just need to spray paint what I purchased and they are going to be awesome. Wish I could post a pic but I know my daughter follows my blog and we are trying to keep the theme for the shower a surprise. The best part is that I only spend $9.


Lunch was two whole wheat potato rolls (100 cal. each) with turkey and pepper jack. A serving of low salt chips with a side of grapes.


Late afternoon snack before a much needed nap!


Dinner was more CARBS, bagel with all natural PB. So good!


After dinner I enjoyed a bowl of strawberries. I had already had several when I remembered to take a pic!



Well, I enjoyed a hot bath tonight and am now sitting by the fire getting ready to watch the NASCAR race with John and Kelsey. It is a cold and rainy Saturday evening here. Not sure how long the rain will last and if I will be running in the rain tomorrow.:(


 I have all my race gear ready to go. I am going to meet some new friends from my running group tomorrow morning bright and early at 5:30am. 


The Iron Girl Half is only for women. So my husband and I decided for him to stay home. This will be my first race with him not there when I cross the finish line! This will probably be good for me and I am excited to be running with people I know this time. 

My right knee has been acting kinda sore for some reason today! I am worried what tomorrows race will bring! Did some foam rolling and hope that will help. 

Wish me luck!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment