Monday, April 23, 2012

Rainy Monday

It is cold and rainy in Maryland today! I decided to continue on with my "what I ate." I am dedicating the next 2 weeks to clean eating. I have two half marathons a week apart and want to make sure I will feel my best. My goal is to eat well, exercise and get plenty of sleep.


Had my usual Clif bar for breakfast. I think they are all pretty good and filling. I was bummed because I was out of bananas (no worries got some this afternoon) but I did have some banana chips!


Not too crazy about them. A serving size is 1/3 cup. 


Snack was trail mix. I picked these up at Target yesterday and it was excellent!! They are single serving bags. If I had a big bag of trail mix, I would plow right through it, so these work for me.


Lunch was a peanut butter sandwich, string cheese and one Kashi cookie.


Love my Lululemon lunch bag with all the yoga poses:)

When I got home this afternoon, I was craving some warm popcorn. It was a 100 calorie microwave bag.



Dinner was fish. They store had these "Ready to Bake" buy one get one free. One package is salmon the other cod. It is all ready to go. Just put them on a pan and bake for 25 minutes. Each bag contained two fillets and there were four of us eating tonight so no seconds for anyone. I know my husband could have eaten another one for sure!! I am not sure I would buy these again. They were good but not great.


I had two large sweet potatoes so I sliced them up thin. I coated them with olive oil and sprinkled them with season all.


I put them on a baking sheet for 25 minutes. They were SO good!!


I thought dinner was pretty good!! I had the cod but not sure I was wild about the breaded topping. I loved the sweet potato chips and corn. My plate is a salad size.



Tonight, I decided to make myself a banana frosty. Seriously, this is SO SO good. Just one frozen banana, vanilla and a little water and this is what you get!!


Trust me. Freeze some sliced bananas. Toss one in the blender. It does not get fresher then that. You will be happy you did!!

Still working out this new blog site. I have had some awesome comments, but for some reason it is not letting me respond to them! I am working on it:)





No comments:

Post a Comment