Monday, April 9, 2012

Beautiful Weekend

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend as much as I did. Here are a few pics from Easter Sunday.


This picture is of all four daughters and husband.


This is my older daughter Jennifer and her husband Ryan. They are expecting their first child in July!


Me and my daughters. Love them.


Easter was a great day. We enjoyed church then headed to my SIL house for brunch with the family. The food was amazing as always and we enjoy spending time with them. The weather was beautiful so we were able to spend sometime outside too. Wish I had taken some pictures at their house!!!  After we left their we headed to my brothers house to see my parents and a few of my siblings. So crazy how we all live so close but just do not see each other enough.

I have to say that I have not made the best food choices this past week, and have not exercised as much as I should have. My biggest downfall has been the candy!!!! Especially these.......



Today is a new day!! I have been counting calories and when I got home this afternoon everything else could wait. I went straight upstairs and changed into my running clothes and hit the road! Nothing was going to get in the way. I managed 5 miles. It was pretty windy and the first 2.5 miles was a nice steady run. When it was time to head back the wind was coming right at me. This made for a run/walk coming back. I was totally fine with that. My ankles were sore after a few miles due to the wedge heels I wore most of the day Sunday. It was just beautiful out!


View on my run today.

 Well, I am determined to weigh in Wednesday and I know just from how my clothes feel that its not gonna be pretty!!! Summer will be here before we know it. I have to get back on track. 
Go away bunny and take your candy with you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment