Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Crock Pot Wednesday

Today, I worked until 5pm which is unusual for me, so I had to plan ahead for dinner. I had a roast in the freezer, potatoes in the pantry and carrots in the fridge, so I tossed it all in the crock pot!! 


So nice to be a work knowing I do not have to worry about dinner later!!


My go to weekday breakfast.


snack:)


Lunch was all natural PB on whole wheat bread, string cheese, triscuits and a Kashi cookie.



snack:)


Dinner! YUM along with some roast, potatoes and carrots I added one slice of whole wheat bread with butter. My plate is salad size. I mention this often but it does make you pay attention to portion sizes.

After I had cleaned up dinner, I changed into my clothes and headed outside. While my husband was cutting the grass, I got my tire and agility ladder out for my workout. I also grabbed a pair of 10 dumbbells. With my tire in the backyard and agility ladder in the front on the driveway, I got a good workout in! I set my watch for 30 minutes. I would flip the tire a few times in the backyard along with some other jumping exercises, I would then run around to the front yard and run through the agility ladder several times. I mixed things up each time and worked up a great sweat. After 30 minutes I had run over half a mile and that was just in my yard. My legs were sore from my run and using the foam roller(yay) yesterday so I decided that a 30 minute workout would be enough for today. 

Once I was inside I got the lunches ready for tomorrow and whipped up myself some dessert.


Banana frosty:)


2 comments:

  1. I love reading your posts. Very inspirational. I am interested to know what you drink throughout the day. I am a coffee addict, but know its not the best for me. What do you drink that help keeps your energy up throughout the day and gives you energy to do a 30 minute power workout after dinner? - Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, I hope the post I did about my favorite beverage helped!! I honestly think if you are eating well and getting enough sleep it makes a huge difference!!!

    ReplyDelete