Sunday, April 22, 2012

What I Ate Saturday

I have seen several blogs that will take a day and blog about they ate. I thought I would give it a try!


Pre-run Kashi cookie!! Still trying to figure out the best foods for me to eat before a long run. This cookie was an oatmeal chocolate chip and 130 calories.


Ate this in the car ride home after my run. Love a good banana:)


Breakfast was 2 eggs with only 1 yoke. 2 slices of whole wheat toast (50 calories a slice) topped with all natural no stir peanut butter (180 calories)


Lunch was late and I had a bowl of watermelon and 3 slices of Safeway brand thin crust organic veggie pizza. My plate is a salad size plate so the pieces were small.


Dinner was late about 7:30, we were out with friends and I ordered off the vegetarian menu. I wish I could remember the name but it was eggs mixed with veggies and topped with feta cheese. So so good. I also had a dinner roll that I forgot to take a picture of.

Well, there you have it. What I ate on Saturday!!! Plus I got a 6 mile run in that morning:)


No comments:

Post a Comment