Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursday Already!

Wow, hard to believe it is Thursday already! It is a cool and cloudy day here in MD. 


Breakfast was the usual. 


Along with my favorite:)


Mid morning snack....


Lunch was tuna on whole wheat, string cheese, triscuits and a Kashi cookie.

Late afternoon snack. Love these, but they are small for 130 calories. Just to give you and idea of the size....




Once again I worked until 5pm tonight so dinner was going to be super easy. 


Fresh salad.


SUPER thin organic veggie pizza. Salad size plate. I was still hungry so I grabbed 2 more slices!!

Now I am headed downstairs to jump on the elliptical. My legs are a little sore from my workout yesterday and my half is Sunday, so I am going to try and take it easy the next few days. I plan on doing 30 minutes then may walk for a mile on the treadmill.

Hope everyone had a great day. The weekend is almost here:)


No comments:

Post a Comment