Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Weigh In & Yoga

Woohoo! Down 2 pounds!!!

My morning started off early with 30 minutes on the elliptical wearing the weighted vest. I had wanted to get a few miles on the treadmill but my ankle was not feeling it. Trust me, wear a weighted vest and you will sweat!!! Then I needed to get ready for work. I had to get my clothes ready for yoga tonight and I packed a few more things for Fitbloggin!

Food journal for Wednesday.

I left work at 5:50pm so that I would get to yoga by 6:00pm. Tonight's class was a special class by candlelight. Two instructors were in the room and they were helping to ensure you were preforming the poses properly. There was attention to detail and I love that! I want to make sure that I am doing these poses correctly so it was nice that there was an instructor walking around the room, not to say anything at the time, but to tweak you when needed. When the class ended I spent several minutes asking a few questions and got some help in areas that I needed. 

The room was so pretty as the sun started to set. The candlelight beautiful.


After the class light refreshments were served along with wine or hot tea. I choose some hot green tea and it was good! I am not much in to hot tea, but tonight I really enjoyed it. It was another great class and I think for my birthday this year I would love to have my girls and a few friends join me for a private class and go for a light lunch afterward. That to me sounds like the PERFECT birthay! Watch for your invites friends!!!

My dinner. A small bowl of Annie's mac n cheese. 

Time to paint my nails and finish packing. I will be up early getting in a good workout before heading to BALTIMORE! Super excited!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe your big weekend is here! I wish I could be there with you! I looked at tickets and it was just not in the budget LOL! Enjoy yourself dear! Give me a call when you get back so we can chat! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 2 pounds and have fun in Baltimore! I lived there for 4 years (but eons ago!).

    ReplyDelete