Monday, September 24, 2012

FitBloggin & Pictures!!!

Fitbloggin12!

All packed!

I was nervous since it was the first time I would be driving into Baltimore by myself. I had the GPS programmed and my instructions written on an index card. We were all meeting in the hotel lobby at 11:30 where buses were taking us to the McCormick Spice Company in Hunt Valley, MD.

My drive into the city went perfectly and I was super excited to arrive at the hotel without getting lost. While waiting in line I notice another woman waiting too and asked if she was with here for Fitbloggin. She said yes and there was my future roommate!! Since we both had our own rooms, I asked if she wanted to room together. The thought of staying in a hotel room alone did not sound fun to me! Amy and I hit it off right away and she really made weekend so much fun:)

Amy from Spot on Wellness. My Roomie! Check out her awesome blog!

I have decided to post about all the awesome bloggers I met this weekend. I know so many other bloggers have gone into great detail but I want to highlight my favorite things from the weekend.

Roni put the entire event together. She has an amazing weightloss story!! I actually won the tickets to Fitbloggin through her blog:)

Monica was one of the first blogs I started to follow. So excited to finally meet her! I also enjoyed her Discussion: Blogging- How much is too much??

 These Texans made my weekend! Lexi and Carman from Firelitesfire. I was super excited to meet them. They spent so much time talking with me and giving some blogging advice. We enjoyed the beautiful weather while walking around the harbor and even ate some frozen yogurt together. They were so kind.

Tina I feel like a giant next to you!! I forgot my book for her to sign:(


Julie from Pbfingers is one of my daughter Kaitlyn's favorite bloggers! She was super sweet when I asked if I could get my picture taken with her to send to my daughter! This girl is the real deal. A full time blogger and amazing writer. Her blog is awesome.

Amanda from Runtothefinish. She is a crazy runner and was kind enough to offer me some quick training advice for my upcoming full. I also scored some Oakley shades from her as well. WIN!!!

I cannot wait to run in these!!! Thanks Amanda!!!

I also enjoyed posing for GrowSoulBeautiful.

JumpSport Fitness Trampoline BOUNCE camp was awesome!! My body is still sore from this class!!

Our room was beautiful.

The weather was beautiful!!!

The food was crazy good!!

The SWAG was pretty sweet too!!

I learned so much this weekend to make my blog that much better so expect some changes in the near future!! I am super excited about it too!!!

And HEALTHY!

Hope you enjoyed my recap, but if you want more, all the bloggers above have some awesome posts, so go check them out!!











2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! Glad you found a roomie too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a fabulous time! I am envious :-) So happy you enjoyed it so much. And how great to get a roomie to boot!

    ReplyDelete