Sunday, April 22, 2012

Let's Keep it Going

I figured I took pictures of what I ate yesterday, so I kept it up today.


John and I went to a local diner for breakfast. I ordered the veggie egg omelet without cheese and a plain bagel.


Mid morning snack was an awesome banana:)


Lunch was 2 small whole wheat potato rolls with mustard, turkey and cheddar cheese. I had a helping of low salt chips and a bowl of watermelon.


Snack was a Kashi bar. Good, but it was REALLY small.


Dinner was spaghetti. One cup whole wheat pasta, ground turkey and sauce. I had strawberries and a few carrots and cucumber.

On a side note, today is EARTH DAY. My husband and I stopped by Target to pick up a few things and they were handing out these reusable bags with a few product samples inside!



The bag is small. A great size to pack your lunch in. John and I both got these bags with samples and I am excited about using them!! 

I am happy to report we had a productive weekend in my house. It makes starting the work week so much nicer!! Hope everyone had a great weekend. My Iron Girl half is a week away:)


No comments:

Post a Comment